Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Freebie

Today I have another free QP for you, this one is created using my Morning Glory kit and the frame is from my Timeless Memories kit.

You can download it from here.
This beautiful little darling is my baby girl, she has a favourite blanket that goes everywhere that she does. When I wash it she stands under the line holding onto one corner begging for me to take it off.... it's never get to dry completely..LOL. Could you please take a minute to answer my poll.

Thank you for stopping by and as an add bonus you can purchase Morning Glory for 40% off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Other post on Feb. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

very nice thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 19 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely quick page. It will be just right for what I will be using it for.

Polkadotlady

Anonymous said...

Love your layout!! Your little one looks so sweet!
Thanks for the great quick page.