Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Kit Garden Splendor

I am happy to say I have a new kit in Garden Splendor in my shop.Garden Splendor will have you tiptoeing into the garden to find the little hidden treasures. With it bright and fresh colors Garden Splendor will be perfect for preserving your springtime memories. You can purchase Garden Splendor at 25% off for a limit time.
Make it a little easier on yourself with these pre-design Garden Splendor clusters, they will have you creating stunning layouts in no time at all, set includes 3 frames and 2 journal clusters.
This little glimpse of heaven is my beautiful youngest daughter, she loves to visit our local park and would play happy for hours if I let her.
Thank you for stopping by, you can download a free quick page of my layout here.

1 comment:

Randi said...

LOVE your stuff!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I left an award for you on my blog! :)