Friday, September 11, 2009

Return of Pond Capers

Do you remember Pond Capers..... yes.... no.... maybe, let me refresh your memory....

Photobucket

back in April "Pond Capers" was created only for the VIP member at DAC, well now that DAC has closed I can now release it to everyone. You can now purchase Pond Capers at either one of my store Digital Scrap Boutique or Digi Top 3. at a sale price of 30% off for a limited time only.

Also available is Pond Capers Add On which is on sale for 20% off for a limited time only and Pond Capers Brag book.

Or you can purchase the whole collection at a discounted price, which is on sale for 30% off for a limit time only.
Same CT layouts
Pond Layouts
I'm feeling "so happy" that I have super freebie for you...
So Happy Mini Kit can be downloaded from..... this link has now expired.
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Mel.

5 comments:

Pattycakes said...

What a fun kit.......Thank you so much!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Thank you so much.

Eni said...

thanks for the lovely freebie

LadyMauve said...

Apparently ALL the 4shared URLs are going to this URL instead:
http://www.abcjardins.com/Hacked//