Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Kit and A Freebie

I am very happy to say I have a brand new kit "Once Upon A Time" in my stores at

You can grab "Once Upon A Time" on sale for a limited time.... the kit is 30% off, brag book is 15% off and the whole collection is 40% off.



If you have a little princess like me, then you are definitely going to need this kit! "Once Upon A Time" is full of fairy tale magic with a touch of fantasy, this kit is a wonderland of elements! You will find yourself creating magical layouts perfect for the sweet little fairy princess in your life.

This is my youngest fairy princess creating magic around our backyard.

Freebie Alert....

I have a template for you

You can download it from here.

and please feel free to post a link to your layouts here...I would love to see them.

Be sure to check out my stores for 50% off selected items.... just click on my blinkies and it will take you to the store of your choose.

Have a great day

Hugs

Mel.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

What a pretty kit...my DD is a little more mud princess than girly princess...so, unfortunately I don't get to scrap with the cute little girly girl stuff, lol!
Thanks for the template, always love something with a wave to it.

Unknown said...

I love your princess layout. Cute! Thank you for the template!

Nic said...

Thank you very much.s