Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Closing Down Sale

There is no easy way to say this so I am not going to bet around the bush.... I have decided to quit designing.

The reason for this is, about 4 years ago I found a love in photography which then led me to a very time consuming hobby of digital scrapbooking... don't get me wrong I have enjoyed my adventure of scrapbook but I feel the time has come to return to my first love of photography, so I have enrolled in a photography course and also I want to spend more time with my husband and family.

So you can now purchase my products at Digital Scrap Boutique for 65% off until the end of the month.

Thank you to all my wonderful creative team members and valued customers.... I will miss you all.

Hugs
Mel.

18 comments:

Phuong said...

thank for share, it is very important . ̄︿ ̄..................................................

gocod said...

Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm...................................................

NathanP_Garlock佳瑩 said...

Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse.............................................................

sdas said...

Wise men learn by other mens mistakes; fools by their own. ............................................................

若愛若愛 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today...................................................................

亦妮亦妮 said...

Pen and ink is wits plough.................................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue...................................................

黃子軒 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

吳林怡廷佳宇 said...

吃飽了嗎?~~~還沒下班,好餓哦............................................................

雅王任 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

群育航學 said...

有用的才華若不用,便如同日晷儀放在陰暗之中............................................................

esthermelvin said...

人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

靜詹怡詹詹 said...

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

于庭吳 said...

好的部落格就要和好朋友分享--感謝分享............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

永遠支持你呀!!!謝謝格主..................................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

培養健全孩子最好的方法是父母先成為健全的人。......................................................................

麗王王珠 said...

真得很不錯的blog,加油哦............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。............................................................