Monday, January 12, 2009

Love Is...

Love Is... my new kit in store now.

Love is... is full of sparkling diamonds, rustic golds rich reds and deep greys, perfect for your scrapbook pages of that very special occasion weather it be a wedding or just a happy couple creating precious memories together.

It is a very romantic kit that would also be perfect for creating a unquie valentines day card or gift. Digital-Arts Cafe store has a big sale on for the next couple of days so you buy Love Is... at 40% off that only $3.00. As a thank you gift I have a free quick page for you to download from here... photos not included...LOL. Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

Mozz said...

Just dropped by to say hi, lol.. So now I have Melo and you watching me on my blog, ohhh the pressure lmao..
Anyhow I am going to go see if I can find where my muse is hiding so that I can get creative...
Have a wonderful one, hope its not as hot over there as it is here...
phewww this is beach weather lol...