Saturday, January 3, 2009

Special and New CT member

I have an awesome Better Together Sales on at my shop.

Buy Diamond Creek get a Diamond Creek Brag Book free (the discount appears on the second page of your checkout when both products are added to your cart)

Buy Cardboard Essence get a Cardboard Essence Quick Album free (the discount appears on the second page of your checkout when both products are added to your cart)

Buy Timeless Memories get a Lil' Holly at 50% off (the discount appears on the second page of your checkout when both products are added to your cart).

Don't run off yet..LOL... I'm really excited to announce that Beth has join my creative team, you can find Beth at her blog December Day Dream

1 comment:

Mozz said...

lol, I like your better together deals :)
And Beth is going to create for you as well, woo hoo :)
I dont feel so alone now lol....
Thanks for your comments on my layout as well, it was so easy with your kit....
Off to blog, have a lovely one
*hugz and luv*